Many people prefer to laminate their houses because it is one of the most affordable choices for the home today. When laminate flooring, you can select an option that resembles that of hardwood products, one that has a waterproof installation and one that is also low-maintenance. If you want to DIY the new laminate flooring then you need to use the best circular saw blade for laminate flooring. In addition to that, cutting laminate flooring is also something that you need to do so that specific pieces can fit the needs of each space. To make work easier, and achieve the desired results, one needs to select the best circular saw blade for laminate flooring. Different circular saw blades can do amazing work when laminate flooring. The best circular saw blade for laminate flooring includes the following.
List of the top 7 Circular Saw Blade for Laminate Flooring
1. Freud 7-1/4″ x 60T Thin Kerf Ultimate Plywood & Melamine Blade –
7 1/4 circular saw blade for laminate flooring
This is the Freud 7-1//4 inch x 60 T Thin kerf ultimate plywood and melamine blade. This 7-1/4 circular saw blade for laminate flooring has the best features that will make working on your flooring much easier. This circular saw blade can be used with a miter saw blade, table, radical arm, or portable table saws.
If you are looking for the best way on how to cut laminate flooring without chipping then you need to look for this saw. It gives perfect cuts.
- Has a high alternate top bevel tooth design that produces splinter-free cuts.
- Have laser-cut-anti-vibration slots that drastically reduce the vibration and sideways movement in the cut.
- The perma-shaped non-stick coating reduces the blade drag. This in turn helps in protecting the blade from corrosion.
- Premium Tico HI-Density carbide crosscutting blend to give maximum performance.
- It has a kickback shoulder design.
- Special sharpening.
- Is universal.
- The only disadvantage of this circular saw blade is that it is slightly expensive, making it unaffordable for many people.
2. BOSCH DCB1072 Daredevil 10-Inch 72-Tooth Laminate Flooring – 12 laminate saw blade
This is another best circular saw blade for laminate flooring that you need to have. This is the BOSCH DCB1072 Daredevil 10 inch 72-tooth laminate flooring. This is a high-quality representative for laminate saws. This is one of the tools that customers are familiar with especially since it is the best seller on Amazon.
There are different numbers of teeth options that work well to give you the best results. However, it is recommended that you start with 72 teeth which is the best choice for laminate. The carbide-tipped teeth make the saw resistant to damage.
- Has a triple chip grind tooth geometry that offers maximum performance and high quality
- Extra-hard steel body. This helps in delivering accurate and resist bending and deflection.
- Has a special negative hook angle.
- Thinner kerf provides faster cuts and less waste.
- It is resistant to damage,
- Triple chip teeth.
- Made from brute carbide.
- Has a creative design.
- Is resistant to damage.
- This best circular blade saw for laminate flooring is not cheap.
- Using the blade requires extra care.
3. SKIL 75540 4-3/8-Inch by 40T Carbide Flooring Blade –
laminate saw blade lowe’s
This circular saw blade is the SKIL 75540 4-3/8 Inch by 40T Carbide flooring blade. This high-quality blade is made from carbide, and its compatible material is wood. This laminate saw has various features that make it the best product to have for your DIY projects at home.
- The laminate saw blade is 4-3/8 inches by 40T carb blade.
- Great for cutting laminate floor, solid wood floor, an engineered wood floor.
- For miter and rip cutting.
- Easy to use.
- Has solid power and works well to give you the desired results.
- Cuts most of the pieces for you apart from only the notching around door jambs.
- It is nice and compact and easy to store.
- Very few users have complained of the motor st6opping after they have made a few cuts.
4. Freud D1296L Diablo Melamine, Laminate Flooring – 6 1/2 circular saw blade for laminate
This is the Freud D1296L Diablo Melamine, laminate flooring, and wood saw blade 12-inch diameter 96t TCG 1-inch arbor. This laminate saw comes in various colors and is made of blend material. This is the best miter saw blade for laminate flooring with think kerf.
- It offers 96 teeth and a 12-inch diameter blade.
- Made of carbide material that gives the product longevity and extra sharpness.
- The 12-inch miter saw blade for laminate flooring has a triple chip design of the kerf that allows you to cut even double-sided laminates.
- Has an anti-vibration type material.
- The presence of the Perma shield coating allows you to avoid overheating and corrosion of the circular saw blade.
- It has a coating that prevents overheating.
- Have sharp teeth that make clean cuts.
- Made of high quality
- Offers a lifetime guarantee.
- It is compatible with the table and miter saw blade.
- It is more expensive than any other similar saw blade.
- Cannot work on wood that is more than 700 sq ft.
5. PCD LAMINATE FLOORING –
12-inch miter saw blade for laminate flooring
This is the 10×12 PCD Laminate Flooring circular saw blades. A laminate floor is only suitable for use in climate-controlled areas, and indoor installations only. In addition to that, a laminate floor should not be installed over any floor with a sump.
This laminate saw blade is made for experienced carpenters. It has sharp teeth that cut through laminate flooring easily. This 10-inch table saw blade for laminate flooring has 72 teeth sharp edge.
- Weighs 1.65 pounds and is shielded from caution down with the precious stone cover.
- The sharp edge has a laser-cut stabilizer that forestalls vibration and makes exact cuts into the wood.
- It is strong.
- Has a stabilizer with a laser cut.
- Has a 72 tooth cutting edge.
- Is of reasonable cost.
- Assimilates commotion.
- The circular saw blade easily gets overheated after a few hours of work.
6. Freud 12″ x 72T Thin Kerf Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade – 6 1/2 circular saw blade for laminate
This is Freud’s 12” x 72T Thin kerf sliding compound miter saw blade (LU91RO12). The design of this saw works towards pushing the workpiece down and towards your saw fence for accurate and smooth feeding. Some of its features, pros, and cons include the following;
- Has a 12″ blade diameter with 72 teeth and a 1″ arbor.
- This 12-inch miter saw blade for laminate flooring also has a negative hook angle for better control of the saw. This reduces the amount of climbing that may be involved while working on your project.
- Tico HI-Density carbide with premium quality.
- The thin kerf requires less power and can take faster feeds.
- It needs less horsepower.
- Well, balanced and has an anti-vibration design.
- High-density carbide material that gives a maximum cutting performance.
- It removes less material as compared to the standard carbide blades.
7. EAB Tool Exchange-a-Blade – 10-inch table saw blade for laminate flooring
This is the EAB Tool exchange-a-blade 2100005 9-inch laminate flooring cutter. This is among the top 10 laminate saw blade. It is the best product for property holders since it conveys exact, close easy cuts for all cover flooring up to 12mm. in addition to that, it is also adaptable enough for different materials, from vinyl to fiber concrete.
- Has a bonus installation kit and double-sided stone.
- Is designed to cut laminate, solid wood, and engineered flooring.
- Designed to cut laminate, vinyl, solid wood, and engineered flooring.
- Handles materials up to 9 inches wide.
- Has a flexible protractor.
- High carbon steel cutting edge that keeps the edge longer than hardened steel.
- Is slightly expensive.
- What is the best saw blade for cutting laminate flooring?
The best saw blade for cutting laminate flooring is the Freud 7-1/4 LU797007 plywood and melamine blade. This laminate saw blade has a high-quality blade with sharp teeth that makes splinter-free sections.
- Can you use a circular saw to cut laminate flooring?
You can use a circular saw to cut laminate flooring. However, it will require additional tools such as a square and some type of work surface for it to be able to cut laminate flooring.
- Does laminate flooring dull saw blades?
Laminate flooring is known to destroy a wood cutting blade with alternating top bevel teeth.
In summary, laminate flooring requires you to get the best Circular saw blade, so that you may be able to do the work effectively. All of the above are the best circular saw blade for laminate flooring.